Applications for stormwater outlets must include the following information:
- Location of the stormwater outlets (plan view).
- Pipe size, orientation of outlet, height of outlet above stream bed.
- Cross-section of waterway with approximate dimensions.
- Stormwater catchment area.
- Expected increase in runoff.
- Expected stormwater volume and velocity.
- An assessment of the impacts on the waterway from increased stormwater volume, velocity and water quality.
- The proposed management solutions to reduce the potential impacts (volume, velocity, water quality, litter management) on the waterway and methods used to treat water quality to meet SEPP objectives.