• Work with a team that is passionate, positive and love what they do
• Part time – 25 hours over 5 days (Monday to Friday), Ongoing, based in Colac
• Salary: $54,394 per annum (Pro Rata), plus superannuation
At Corangamite CMA employees enjoy a range of employee benefits including:
• Professional development and training opportunities
• Generous employment conditions including flexitime and purchased leave
• Employee Assistance Program
• Social Club
• Reward and recognition initiatives
In this role, you will:
• Provide high level front of house, administrative, facilities and records management support
• Deliver a strong customer service focus and maintain effective internal and external
• Demonstrate the ability to deliver on-the-job training to other staff on standard procedures &
• Assist employees with minor technical issues.
With sound business and/or administration experience and a can-do attitude you will showcase your
resilience, creativity, adaptability and flexibility to achieve set outcomes. You will possess excellent
interpersonal and engagement capabilities, with the ability to contribute to building a positive and high
performing organisation. You will have the ability to build strong professional relationships and
partnerships, and to work as part of a team. You will help support a high quality organisational culture
and model the values of the Corangamite CMA and the Victorian Public Service.
To learn more about this opportunity; to access the Position Description and information on how to submit
your application please click on ‘Information for Applicants’. For further discussion regarding the role
contact: Chris Thompson, General Manager – Business and Governance Services. Phone: 0488 121
585 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must address the Key Selection Criteria outlined within the position description and be
emailed to HR@ccma.vic.gov.au by midnight Sunday. 14 February 2021.
As a requirement of the role, the successful incumbent will be required to complete a National Police
Record History Check.
At Corangamite CMA, we are building an inclusive workplace to help realise the potential of our
employees, embrace our differences, and apply our diverse thinking to innovation and delivering services
to Victorian communities. All jobs can be worked flexibly and we encourage job applications from
Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, people of all ages and people from culturally diverse